Tuesday, March 10, 2020

faith


Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
– 1 Peter 1:8-9

I love Jesus! 
I love God! 
I declare these words pretty loudly, and I have been asked how it is possible that I can love something or believe in something that I cannot see. 
It’s called faith. 
So many crazy things have happened in my life, I simply cannot believe that God has not had a hand in each thing, and has brought me through so many fires without me being terribly burned. 
So maybe I can’t see Him, but I sure know He is there.  
Every part of me knows that He is my salvation and my King. 
I hope your faith is as strong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...