Friday, March 13, 2020

safe


He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of His own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,
- 2 Timothy 1:9 

We are called to be holy, because we are saved, and we are saved by His grace, and for His purpose.
God has a plan for us, He wants us to fulfill those plans, and He gives us everything we need to do just that.
He knows we are going to make mistakes, sometimes HUGE mistakes, and that is where grace comes in – His grace is sufficient – He will keep us on the right path, as long as we listen to Him,
I like the idea that I am safe because of His grace, and if the cost of His grace is that I lead a holy life, I am going to try my level best to meet His expectations.
(it is good to know that when I fall, He is there to pick me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...