Thursday, May 31, 2018

He doesn't forget


God is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them.
- Hebrews 6:10

There is so much tragedy in the world today.
Every time you turn on the news or log into social media, it is another school shooting or a bomb somewhere.
When it is not man made devastation, there are storms and earthquakes and erupting volcanoes.
Over and over I hear people crying out, where is God in these tragedies?
I promise you, He is there.
He does not forget, He does not turn His back on any of us.
These are crazy times to live in, but we must continue to believe that God is on our side, that we are not alone.
And most important, we must remember to praise Him in all things.
Even when we feel our lowest, we thank Him for the promise of a better tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...