Thursday, May 10, 2018

what's for dinner?


So then, my brothers and sisters, when you gather to eat, you should all eat together.
- 1 Corinthians 11:33

My husband and I are empty nesters, you should hear both joy and sadness in that statement.
Between the kids all moving out and the fact that we live 500 miles from the rest of our family, we don’t get a lot of sitting down to dinner together.
I miss that.
When we do gather with family and have a meal, we have some of the best conversations.
Instead of eating in the living room with the TV on, set the table with your best china and have a sit down dinner with your family.
Make memories.
Eat together.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...