Friday, May 18, 2018

Who built this?

For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
- Hebrews 3:4

Sadly it is our last day of vacation.
What memories we have made here, but it is time to return home.
I love my home, my house, my cats, my church home.
I could probably look on the city website to see who built our house and our church, but that does not matter.
God is the builder of everything.
He built the relationships that make me call the church my home.
He built my family, and I am so thankful.
As our adventure comes to a close, we will hold our memories of this place close and know that those too were built by God.

Have a blessed day!

-      Speaking of church . . . if you are looking for someplace to go this Sunday, Rogers Christian Church is having a “Church on the Lawn” event.  Worship at 11 (under a tent) and after worship there will be free inflatables for the kids to play on, food and other activities.  Come! Join us this week! 2501 W Oak Street, Rogers, AR -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...