Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A lamp

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- Psalm 19:105

Today my hubby and I embark on a new adventure, it’s vacation time!
We like to take a couple of days each year to go someplace that we have never been, it is exciting to learn and explore together.
While it is important to escape the reality of our day to day life and enjoy time with each other, it is equally important that we keep God as our main focus on our journey.
As we begin this trip, I pray for safe travel, exciting excursions and mostly I pray for God to light our path, be with us, and bring us safely home.  
Hopefully we will meet new friends and have the opportunity to share His love.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...