Tuesday, September 19, 2017

How do I convince someone that feels like God has turned against them that He is still there and He wants them back?

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Questions and answers:
How do I convince someone that feels like God has turned against them that He is still there and He wants them back?
We need to know because we need to grow.
Where is God when I hurt?
When someone is in doubt, it is our job as Christ followers to offer love, hope and encouragement, to continue to be with them and to be the evidence of God’s reconciliation.
Here is the thing – God has not turned against them.
Sin is prevalent in our world, and it is sin that is hurting our friends, our families and our loved ones – not God.
He is always there, waiting for you to call out to Him. 
He will heal your broken heart, it just takes time and you need to place your heart in His hands.
I can personally promise you that God loves you, and He wants you back.

Have a blessed day!


*Thank you to the lead pastor of Rogers Christian Church for answering questions in Sunday’s service.  I have paraphrased his answers and (of course) added some thoughts of my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...