Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Be Courageous

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

When we were visiting with my in-laws at the beginning of August, my father-in-law challenged me to read Joshua 1:1-9 twice a day for 7 days.
He said it would change my life.
I am a good daughter-in-law, so upon returning home, I printed the verse with a pretty border, put in in a sheet protector and taped it to my mirror, so I can read it in the morning while getting ready for work and at night when getting ready for bed.
While these words were spoken to Joshua when he took over for Moses, they are also applicable to us.
God promises to be with us, if we truly call upon Him.
Jesus also promised His disciples to "be with them always, even to the close of the age."
Remember God's promise: "Never will I leave you, never will I desert you!"
Let's be strong; our God, our Father, our Shepherd is always near, even if it doesn't seem so.
We cannot go anywhere without His presence being near us and in us.
We are not alone.
We don't have to be afraid.
In fact, not even death can separate us from His love


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...