Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Start a fire!

“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.”
– Exodus 3:5

The definition of “holy” is dedicated or consecrated to God or a religious purpose; sacred.
So, what makes any ground “holy”?
The presence of God.
Have you ever noticed that the Scripture calls us a holy people?
Well, what makes us holy?
It is that very same presence.
Remember the story of the burning bush, where Moses encountered God?
The God who took an ordinary bush and transformed it into a place of destiny for Moses can take our lives and transform us into a people of destiny.
Through Jesus Christ, you and I ARE the holy ground of God.
For those who understand this, a fire begins to burn in our souls.
Song reference!
Start a fire in my soul
Fan the flame and make it grow
So there’s no doubt or denying
Let it burn so brightly
That everyone around can see
That it’s You, that it’s You that we need
Start a fire in me

Are you ready to take His presence with you wherever you go?


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...