Tuesday, July 18, 2017

What does your character say about you?

 Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked; for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous.

Which do you think is more important to others, your money or your character?
You might hear this question a lot . . . quite often at the worst of all possible times when you are most vulnerable.
Martin Luther said that the last thing to get converted in a man was his wallet.
Will you choose the little of the righteous over the wealth of many wicked?
I’d like to think that my character speaks for itself.
Bottom line is that we need to make that decision now before the circumstances change.
For me, God, His Kingdom, His will, and His righteousness come first, how about you?


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...