Monday, July 10, 2017

The promise that will never fail

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
– Matthew 24:35

I recently lost a good friend. 
It was a shock, one day she was fine, the next day she had to have emergency surgery and three weeks later she was gone.
Think about this: everything that you see around you will pass away, but the promises of God will last forever.
I know that my friend is with her Redeemer, I know that He has fulfilled His promise to her.
This promise from Jesus says that we can trust His word, that no matter what, He is with us.
It may take time, but God’s promises are faithful.
They will never fail.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...