Monday, July 24, 2017

do as i say, not as i do

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

Have you ever told someone “do what I say, not what I do”?
Can you really and truly expect someone to respect you if you tell them to do one thing, and then turn around and do the exact polar opposite of what you said?
I’m telling you, it doesn’t work that way.
There is an old saying "The proof of the pudding is in the tasting."
Well, the proof of biblical wisdom and understanding is in the living.
To simply know the truth doesn't mean a whole lot; to live the truth is everything.
We should really examine ourselves and be sure that we are living the truth.
His truth.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...