Thursday, May 11, 2017

What can i do?

They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.

Social media can do so many things, including bringing a nation together in prayer.
I over the years I have gathered a lot of connections on social media, and on a daily basis I see no less than 5 requests for prayer.
Some are vague “please pray for my friend, God knows the need” and some are specific “please pray for my doctors and my surgery”.
And people pray.
Pray without ceasing – for that is what our instructions are!
Pray with the expectation that the great work of the risen Jesus will be done.
My point today is this:
God does amazing things when people who love the risen Jesus pray with expectation.
So what are you waiting for?
Get with a group of those who love Jesus, and pray with expectation for God's work to be done through you.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...