Tuesday, May 30, 2017

just call

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

There are several times in the Bible where we read “call on Me” or “come to Me”.
You would think that we would listen, yeah?
God wants us to call to him.
God often waits for us to ask before He blesses us what He longs to give us.
Yet we lack the ability to comprehend and receive all the great truth about God.
God is good!
He will answer when you call, maybe not in the way you think, but try it and see.
You may be pleasantly surprised.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...