Thursday, May 18, 2017

Look forward

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."

This past month or so has been difficult for many of us in that we have had to say good bye to people we love.
Friends, family, mentors, loved ones, even furry family members.
In one conversation that I had with a friend after the loss of a mentor surrounded the idea that the person that passed was in Heaven with two other mutual friends, laughing and having a wonderful reunion.  
Imagine how great it will be.
As Christ followers, we can look forward to heaven and dream of seeing the Lord face to face.
Dream of being reunited with those we love that have gone home to the Lord before us, and of sharing in the glory of Jesus and his angels.
But we can't even begin to imagine the great things that God has prepared for us.
They are far more glorious than anything we can dream or imagine.
I don’t know about you, but for me, these are wonderful dreams.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...