Tuesday, May 2, 2017

what do these words do for you?

The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment.

I am blessed to have several friends who are very wise in the way they speak.
When they do speak up, everyone listens attentively because their words are always wise, well-timed, and worthwhile.
Their righteous lives and careful use of words blesses and nourishes all who listen.
There are others, however, that are constantly talking about everything and spending little or no time practicing what they preach.
Their words are discounted as nothing more than their own desire to hear their own opinions about matters on which they know nothing.
And people see this.
Others look at them and know that they are being foolish.
My prayer is that my thoughts and the words I share nourish, and are not foolish.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...