Tuesday, May 23, 2017

deliverance

...I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

Oh this is a hard lesson!!!
Today I am struggling with the world of technology – my phone reset overnight and I can’t seem to get it restored.
My little laptop (less than 6 months old) is not recognizing wifi connections so I am pretty much nonexistent in my private life . . .
How many times do we question the things going on in our lives, or the lives of our friends and loved ones?
How many times do we remind ourselves that “what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger”?
How is not having technology going to make me stronger?
And, how many times do we become bitter about the trials that we are going through, thinking we are all alone?
I really feel all alone, because everything is in that stupid phone – all my contacts, all my pictures, all my links and passwords.
BUT
Our life, our future, is securely in the Lord's hands.
I will get through this.
The Holy Spirit will help empower us to be what we needs to be in the face of persecution and hardship.
Maybe I don’t need to be contacted through technology today – maybe I ned to listen for Him.
The Spirit will also work for our deliverance from the terrible things we face and eventually, we will be delivered into the presence of the Lord we love.
Song reference!
My Deliverer is coming, my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming, my Deliverer is standing by
He will never break His promise, He has written it upon the sky 


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...