Thursday, May 25, 2017

What did you just say?

And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.
– Psalm 12:6

I don’t know about you, but there have been times in my life where I have had a conversation with a person and I have walked away thinking “what did that person just say?”
Society has bred some master manipulators.
Some you can see right through their façade, some are so good, you don’t realize they are using you.
God’s words are not like man’s words.
We all say things that we regret, but God’s words come out flawless.
You may not believe everything that you are told (and you shouldn’t!), but you can trust the Scripture, for it has been time tested and proven to be good.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...