Friday, May 26, 2017

How are you?

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

I had a boss tell me one time that when he asks “how are you” he does not want an answer, that he is asking just to be polite.
Seriously?
Sometimes, someone asks you how you're doing and at first, they seem interested in your answer, but as you begin to share you begin to realize that they aren't really listening and aren't really interested; they're just being polite.
How do people do that and live with themselves??
In reality, most people have so many burdens they simply don't know what to do with more, and telling them your own troubles just overwhelms them.
Our Father in heaven, however, says "Cast all your anxieties on me. You can share all of them with me, because I genuinely care for you" because God wants us to be content with right where we are.  
No matter where you are or what you are facing, understand that God is with you right now.  
He wants to take all those worries away from you and give you peace to live a carefree life.  
He wants you to live in contentment, knowing that He is in total control.  
So, how are you?


Have a blessed day! 

On another note: yesterday was my one year blogiversary!!! I have been a blogger for a whole year, 265 posts (no weekends, i need to consider changing that).  i am not sure how many followers i have, i know my email goes to 118 email addresses and my blog averages 10 views per day.  One day a few months ago, i googled a Bible verse and my blog actually came up in the search - how cool is that?!  With all this rambling, i think the point i wanted to make is hey! if you are reading this, share it!  share it on FB, email your friends, get people listening to His word!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...