Wednesday, July 26, 2023

prove it

God has shown His love to us by sending His only Son into the world. God did this so we might have life through Christ.

- 1 John 4:9 (NLV)

 

I can distinctly remember many times growing up and hearing the words “prove it”. 
Most of the time it was kids trying to “one-up” each other – “oh, you can do 40 push ups? Prove it!” 
As I got older it was a little riskier “oh, you can get your car to 115mph? Prove it!” 
Even as adults “you can do this job better than me? Prove it!” 

Sometimes it frustrates me that people cannot simply believe what they are being told, but the must have it proven to them.

God loves you.

Prove it?

Look what He did.

For you.

That should be proof enough.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...