Thursday, July 13, 2023

let’s eat

So then, my brothers and sisters, when you gather to eat, you should all eat together.

- 1 Corinthians 11:33 (NIV)

 

Who doesn’t love to eat?  
Food is always better with friends and family though. 
Most of the time my meals are on a TV tray either in front of the TV or beside my computer, sometimes though instead of eating in the living room with the TV on, my husband and I set the table and have a sit-down dinner.. 
I do cherish the times that my family is gathered together and we are at the table. 
It doesn’t have to be blood relation, some of my “family” is the family I have chosen, like my CMA chapter, or other amazing friends.
Sitting around the table, sharing a meal and some of the best conversations. 
Make memories.

Eat together.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...