Monday, July 24, 2023

make the right choice

I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgments I have laid before me.

- Psalm 119:30 (NKJV)

 

We all have choices in life, sometimes we make good choices and other times, maybe not so good.

Our choices can be as simple as what to have for breakfast or as difficult as taking a new job. 
Weighing all the options can be challenging, we have all seen the cartoon with the little devil on one shoulder and the little angel on the other, telling us which is the better choice.

I don’t know about you, but my little devil voice can be pretty convincing sometimes, leading me to believe the wrong option is the right option.

Sometimes we contemplate straying from His path, even when our hearts know where we need to be.

Choose the way of truth, set your heart on Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...