Tuesday, July 18, 2023

invisible

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

- Romans 1:20 (NLT)

 

I have often said that if something keeps coming to your mind that it is important. 
Recently the idea of being able to see the unseen has come to mind a lot. 
There are several verses in the Bible about believing in what we do not see, including this one. 
I have many friends that don’t believe in God, I don’t love them less, in fact, I may love them more.

I look around me and I see miracles, from a blade of grass to the brightest star in the sky, to me this is clearly God, but to others it is not.

In my opinion, God is not invisible. 
From my point of view, God is loving and forgiving, not judgmental and cold. 
Humans by nature go through life making mistakes, but God forgives, there is no mistake that is too big for God. 
God may be invisible to some, but to me He is very real, and very visible.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...