Thursday, July 6, 2023

clouds

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

- Revelation 1:7 (NKJV)

 

I have always loved the clouds. 
If you look at my camera roll on my phone you will see many pictures of clouds in different forms. 
According to the World Meteorological Organization, more than 100 types of clouds exist, but the many variations can be grouped into one of ten basic types. 
I aways called the scary ones storm clouds, dark clouds, or eerie clouds, and the happy clouds are flat, fluffy, or wavy – shows how much I know. 
As children and even now as adults we look at clouds to see what shapes we can find.  
Did you ever think that someday you might see Jesus in those clouds? 
There are eight verses in the Bible about clouds and Jesus, most indicate that He will come back “with the clouds”. 
It is a very real possibility that someday you’ll be looking for the cat shaped clouds in the sky and see Jesus making His triumphant return.  
 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...