Tuesday, January 3, 2023

keep walking

Then you will travel safely on your way, and your foot will not stumble.

- Proverbs 3:23 (ISV)

 

I am not the most graceful person on the planet, I can trip over air.

As I have aged, I find that not only am I more of a klutz, but I also get hurt when I fall!

My body is covered in bruises at any given point in time as I walk into walls that have been there forever.

Thankfully, our walk with Jesus is not quite as painful in most cases.

Yes, we will still face trials and sorrow, but when we do, Jesus is there to hold us up, to protect us when we fall.

We will travel, we will be safe, because Jesus is our guide.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...