Thursday, January 5, 2023

hope

There really is hope for you in days to come. So your hope will not be cut off.

- Proverbs 23:18 (NIRV)

 

Day five of 2023, how are those resolutions coming?

I stopped making resolutions a while ago because I found that they were really just empty promises that I would make to myself and then I would be angry and lose hope when I failed. 

We don’t need resolutions; we don’t need to worry about where we are heading if we follow Jesus.

No matter what obstacles we face, there is hope.

Hope lies in the knowledge that Christ is on our side.

Christ isn’t going anywhere, so your hope will remain.

Believe that because it is true.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...