Monday, January 2, 2023

a brand new year

Then the One sitting on the throne said, “See! I am making all things new. Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

- Revelation 21:5 (NLV)

 

Here we are, 2023.

Wow.

I have been writing for over a decade now and blogging for seven years.

Sometimes I get serious writer’s block.

Sometimes I don’t know what to write.  

Sometimes I feel like no one reads these and it doesn’t make a difference if I write or not.

Once again, but God.

When I am starting to feel like I should stop writing, God sends a message through a reader that says, “your words touched me”.

When I feel like no one is listening, God sends someone that says “Are you ok? Your message seemed sad today”.

When I am at the end of my rope, God tells me I am not done yet, keep writing.

So, we are here in 2023, a new beginning, new plans for the future (college!) and more of my daily ramblings.

Thank you for being a reader, a friend and sometimes a critic.

God is making all things new, just wait, His word tells us we will be made new.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...