Tuesday, January 24, 2023

knowledge

But thank God! He has made us His captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession. Now He uses us to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere, like a sweet perfume.

- 2 Corinthians 2:14 (NLT)

 

Knowledge is power!  
Some of us remember the ABC specials “Schoolhouse Rock” (those who don’t the entire series is available on Netflix!), the opening song says, “knowledge is power”.

How much power do you find in the Bible?

I honestly don’t think that a day goes by without me googling at least once “what does the Bible say about <insert topic>”

The Bible is full of knowledge, knowledge that God wants us to share, that is why I write!

When we share God’s word, we are very possibly giving others a look at who our God is.

When we live God’s word, we are very possibly changing lives.

Knowledge is indeed power!    

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...