Thursday, April 29, 2021

identity?

Long ago, even before He made the world, God chose us to be His very own through what Christ would do for us; He decided then to make us holy in His eyes, without a single fault—we who stand before Him covered with His love.

- Ephesians 1:4

 

Who are we, really?

There are so many song references here I can’t even begin to name them all, much less throw the lyrics in this post, you would be reading (and singing) all day!

We are Children of God, His creation, the ones He made in His image, the ones that He loves.

He loves us. (oh, how He loves us)

He loves me. (this I know)

He loves your best friend and your worst enemy. (the overwhelming never ending reckless love of God)

Who am I that He is mindful of me? (I am a friend of God, He calls me friend!)

I am who He says I am (I’m a child of God, yes I am!)

Do you wonder who you are?

Pick up the Bible and start reading any of the letters Paul wrote, you will see a recurring theme – God loves us.

Child of God, daughter of the King, that is my identity.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...