Friday, April 16, 2021

peace

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

- John 14:27

 

Over the years my favorite time of day and day of the week has become Saturday mornings.

For the longest time I would wake up before anyone else, gab a cup of coffee and a book and curl up on the couch with a cat and a blanket and just soak in the peace.

God’s peace surpasses all understanding, He gives us His peace, expecting nothing in return.

Peace means many things to many people, it can be quiet in a world of turmoil, it can be freedom from the pain of disease or addiction, it can be a simple touch when we are lonely.

Peace should fill out troubled hearts, overtaking everything sad that is in there.

Peace can be found by simply seeking the Father.

Peace.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...