Wednesday, January 13, 2021

sing

Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.

- Psalm 100:2

 

I love music!

I love to sing!

Worship music / contemporary Christian songs are my utmost favorite, they are so relatable - hence to frequent song references in my daily messages!

God loves it when we sing His praises, in fact the King James version of the Bible has the word sing 119 times in 102 verses!

The book of Psalms is one huge book of songs.

God gives us music to lift us up, and we should use it to lift Him up.

I have noticed since working from home, having Christian music playing softly in my office makes my day a little more tolerable.

What are you waiting for?  SING!!


#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...