Friday, January 22, 2021

invisible

The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

  • Psalm 121:8

 

Sometimes I feel invisible.

Not the television or movie kind of invisible that superheroes have where they can be in a room observing and no one knows they are there, but more of a feeling that I am tiny, insignificant, invisible like a microscopic insect or a tiny grain of sand. 

We are not invisible though, not in any sense of the word.

God knows we are there, knows every hair on our head, every thought.

He is there, knowing every where we go, knows every thought we have, He is always there, watching us, loving us.

We are not invisible to Him, we can’t hide nor avoid Him so let’s thank Him and praise Him for being with us always.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...