Monday, January 11, 2021

contentment

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

- Philippians 4:11

 

Are you content, or are you always reaching for more?

I have known several people that always have to have the next best thing, no matter how far in debt it takes them.

Some people even compete with their spouse to ensure they always have the best of the best, but at what cost?

2020 was indeed a hard year for us, and I see so many posts across social media about 2021 not being better (ya’all we are only 11 days in, how can we compare yet?).

Yes, 2020 was crazy, but look hard, you will find things for which you are thankful.

I got my first grandchild, that is worth celebrating!

I learned that I can work from home and still maintain a work/life balance (yeah that is a work in progress, folks!).

I was able to spend time with family without the hustle and bustle of everyone having things to do.

I grew in my walk with God.

I am content, are you?


#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...