Thursday, January 21, 2021

healing

 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.

- Isaiah 58:8

 

Thank you for all of the prayers yesterday, I certainly felt them!

Healing begins today as far as the shoulder goes, however I do want to point out that not only does our physical bodies need healing, but also our spirits.

How often is our spirit broken?

If we are being honest, it doesn’t take much to break our spirits . . . a harsh word from a co-worker, the loss of an opportunity, a bad grade in a class, bad news from a doctor, finances not being where we need them to be, all of these things can break our spirits.

Go directly to God when your spirit is broken, He will heal you, He will protect you.

You my not see it right away, but He is there, we may not understand why we are going through the trials that we have, but He knows, and He will be a refuge for your soul.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...