Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Mystery

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

- Jeremiah 33:3

 

“Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  And today?  Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.” 

Lots of people are credited for having said this first, from Alice Morse Earle in 1902 to Eleanor Roosevelt in a poem, to Bil Keane in 1994.  

I guess I don’t feel like it really matters who wrote it, for the sake of using it in my blog, I will say that it was not me 😊

Jeremiah was in prison when he heard this word from God. 

I would think that when one is at the lowest point of their life they would indeed call out to God.  

Jeremiah received a word of hope and promise when he heard the Lord speak.  

Can you hear God when you call? 

Set your mind on Him and focus, He will answer, but you may not like what you hear. 

God promised to care for you and love you and show you the way to Him. 

Seek the truth and He will answer. 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...