Thursday, April 23, 2020

watch


Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
- 1 Timothy 4:15-16

I am kind of going back to the “always do the right thing, even when no one is looking” thing here.
People see you.
People watch what you say and do, how you act and treat others, they want to know if you live up to your words.
I try to live up to expectations, but I know I am not perfect.
I want to be a good example, but I am pitifully human and I will make mistakes.
So are you – whether you want to admit it or not.
Let’s do our very best to live our lives the way we want people think that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...