Wednesday, April 22, 2020

joyful and faithful


Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Romans 12:12

Things should be getting back to normal in a few weeks.
Or so we have been told.
It is a three phase process, with businesses slowly re-opening and gatherings starting to happen again.
We are told to continue to be safe, so I imagine we will still see the 6 foot rule, masks and gloves, but the hope that we will be able to return to the office (for those of us working from home) and go to our places of worship, makes me joyful and well, I will continue to be faithful in that prayer.
You should too – be joyful and faithful and continue to be patient, there is an end to this madness in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...