Thursday, April 16, 2020

Call me


‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
- Jeremiah 33:3

God tells us that we can ask Him anything!
Anything at all!
At this point, many of us are wondering when the quarantine will end, please understand that I am not saying that God is going to give us a direct answer on this, no booming voice from the sky.
But
If you pray about it, ask Him to lead you, guide you and follow His will, I feel like we will hear an answer.
Another song snippet:
I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own.
Oh, I have never walked on water,
And I have never calmed a storm.
Sometimes I'm hiding away from the madness around me
Like a child who's afraid of the dark
But when I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call
God is listening – just call.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...