Thursday, April 2, 2020

strength


It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He causes me to stand on the heights.
– Psalm 18:32-33

Why would we turn anywhere but to God, when He is the one that gives us strength?
He is everything we need, He is amazing!
When we are facing tough times, we just need to go to Him.
Have a conversation with Him, even when we are scared.
Do you remember when you were a little kid, when you were frightened and you ran to the arms of someone who made you feel safe?
You are still a child, you are His child, and you can still run to His arms, be safe, and He will give us strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...