Wednesday, April 29, 2020

wisdom


So God replied, “Because you have asked for wisdom in governing my people with justice and have not asked for a long life or wealth or the death of your enemies— I will give you what you asked for! I will give you a wise and understanding heart such as no one else has had or ever will have!
- 1 Kings 3:11-12

If you could ask for one thing from God, what would it be?
Wealth, happiness, love, success?
What if, you asked for wisdom, and working from that wisdom you were able to bring yourself to wealth, happiness, love and success?
Wisdom to make decisions is a valuable commodity, because wisdom can help you grow in so many areas of your life.
Next time you are faced with a decision, pray that God gives you the wisdom to do things according to His will.
You may be surprised at the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...