Tuesday, April 28, 2020

stress


Those who love your instructions have great peace and do not stumble.
- Psalms 119:165

We are all under some form of stress. (Especially right now with social distancing and working from home and home schooling!)  
Some carry it better than others, some completely wig out when in stressful situations (me).
I have noticed though, that when I turn my heart and mind to God, I am filled with peace, I no longer feel stress the same as I did before.
It’s like if you have $1,000 set aside in an emergency fund, and your clothes dryer broke, you could go buy a new dryer using your emergency fund, and you wouldn’t stress about where the money was coming from.
So consider God your “emergency fund”, read His Word, talk to Him and listen, you will start to have less stress and more peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...