Wednesday, August 14, 2019

you are loved


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  
- John 13:34-35

My friend shared on Facebook the story about the math teacher that had each student make a list of every student in the class and next to the student’s name write the nicest thing they could think of about that student.  She gathered the papers and gave each student a copy of what everyone in class said about them. 
I’ve heard several variations of this story. 
The point is, sometimes we are so hard on ourselves that we forget the reasons we are loved. 
 if you need a virtual hug, either comment on this post, send me a text or a private message and I will tell you why you are wonderful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...