Friday, August 9, 2019

I’m valued

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6-7

I’ve been feeling pretty rotten the last few days. 
Me with my broken ankle and being so needy, hubby running his legs off to attend to my every need. 
A tiny part inside me scared that he is going to get mad and tell me to figure it out myself, when in reality I think I’m making him mad trying so hard to be independent right now. 
It’s a good thing he loves me. 
It’s better that God loves us all. 
So powerful is this love that we are never forgotten, even when we are broken we are valuable to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...