Tuesday, August 27, 2019

how to live


He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
- Micah 6:8

Most people learn stuff by repetition.
From the time that we are born, things are repeated for us, it is how we learn to feed ourselves, to walk, to talk, all repetition.
God does the same for His children, He shows us, He teaches us, He gave us the Bible to show us how to live.
He has shown us, over and over, how much He loves us.
He has told us over and over, how we should live.
Act justly, love above all, be merciful and walk with God.
Sounds reasonable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...