Thursday, August 15, 2019

Yes, I am scared

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
- Psalm 46:1-3

Tomorrow is the day. 
Surgery to pin and plate the two breaks in my leg together so I can focus on healing. 
I’ve had multiple surgeries in my 50 years, I shouldn’t be nervous. 
This doctor has done this exact surgery hundreds of times, (he did it on our son Jordan in 2015!) I shouldn’t be nervous. 
I’m surrounded by prayer warriors that will be praying for the doctors, the surgery and me, I shouldn’t be nervous. 
I serve the most amazing God, I am the daughter of the One true King, I should not be nervous. 
But I am. 
I’m leaning heavily on God over the next few days. 
I know it will all be ok. 
I am His child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...