Monday, August 26, 2019

unexpected


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

- Jeremiah 29:11


Well, that did not go the way I expected!!
I was supposed to be back on August 12th, and here it is two weeks later.
Some of you know that my little hiatus was supposed to be a vacation to the Black Hills, South Dakota.
Unfortunately while hiking on the first day, I fell and broke my leg, two breaks on the same bone.
This resulted in a lot of unplanned adventures, including surgery and extra time off work.
These were not my plans.
God knows what He is doing, there were a lot of moving parts that just fell into place, that would not have worked without His hand.
I certainly didn’t plan on having a broken leg, but somehow this is in God’s plan for me, and I will grow from it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...