Monday, August 12, 2019

what has He done?

Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name; make known among the nations what He has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8

Someone asked me how I can still praise God when I am going through such pain. 
How can I not praise Him???
So I have a broken ankle, that was me, not God. 
Look around, see the beauty every where. 
The trees, the flowers, the animals, the children, every where you look, you see the amazing things He has done! 
If you can’t find something to praise Him for, come see me. I can give you ten thousand reasons to give Him glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...