Friday, September 28, 2018

it’s a test

But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed His steps; I have kept to His way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my daily bread.
– Job 23:10-12

No one in the Bible was tested like Job was tested.
He had his moments where he felt sorry for himself.
He had his moments of anger.
He had his moments where he thought he would have been better off having never been born.
But.
He stood his ground.
He never cursed God, never turned his back on His Father.
I hope, that if I am ever tested, I can stand and say that I treasure the words of my Father more than my daily bread.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...