Thursday, September 13, 2018

the good and the bad


When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, no one can discover anything about their future.
– Ecclesiastes 7:14

I have really been struggling lately. (yes, honey, I know it is real).
I have been overwhelmed and lost, confused and angry, overjoyed and ecstatic, pretty much “insert emotion here” .
I know that it won’t always be bad.
I know that it probably is not even as bad as I think that it is.
I just finished a college class called Biblical Wisdom, I thought I would never get through it, everything seemed to stand in my way.
Then this verse popped up.
And I read a deeper meaning from one of my professors.
Are you ready?
It’s pretty deep.
“Even if you can’t know what the future holds, you can know who holds the future.”
Wow.
I am not sure I even need to say anything else.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...