Friday, September 7, 2018

reject evil


Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:19-22

Reject evil.
That is really hard to do sometimes, when we have society flaunting evil in our face every day, on every platform.
Sometimes I feel like I have a little devil on one shoulder and a little angel on the other (you are welcome for that image).
Who do I listen to the most?
We have so many people out there in the world predicting what is going to happen next, but there is only One that knows the future.
Make the right choices so that your future is with Him.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...